Our projects are typically led by personnel having decades of direct industry experience. Examples of their results include:
- Valuation and feasibility analysis of billions of dollars in energy-utility businesses and assets.
- $15.5 million court award for a utility where our expert testified $17.5 million compared to opposing expert’s $4.6 million.
- Benchmark study demonstrating to regulators utility’s back office costs were at market price resulting in zero cost disallowance.
- Successful community outreach for hundreds of miles of new transmission facilities leading to regulatory approval.
- Potential rate impact analysis of a proposed new generation project leading the utility to decide not to co-invest in the project which ultimately had cost overruns.
- Feasibility study of new-build transmission, generation, or time-of-use pricing alternatives to address a local reliability issue.
- Developed industry working group on smart grid issues.